Thursday, May 27, 2010

Three Kings

This movie has no genre at all but works its place into every genre there is (other than family and romance). Part comedy, part heist, part thriller, part action, part war movie, Three Kings very surprisingly was a good movie all around. I like Mark Wahlberg for his "so bad its good" acting and this movie didn't disappoint (see the "Mark Wahlberg talks to the animals" SNL skit on hulu). It has been a long time since I have seen a movie with this many aspects that work all together and I liked it so much that I had a hard time sleeping shortly thereafter (I had to google Spike Jonze and Catherine Hardwicke who were a part of this movie...and I guess went on to direct some pretty big movies). Excellent though. Excellent. 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment