- Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. It's been a long time since I have been that excited about characters
- Strong women action roles (The Baroness is arguably the MAIN villain in the movie, which makes it good)
- Non-stop action. It just doesn't stop. Not at all.
- It's much better than Transformers 2 (i.e. no hint at humping dogs or robots)
- Deep down it is a buddy comedy, which I always love
- Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow
- It's fun. Although Duke tries to be serious the whole time, most of the movie is pure fun. Non-stop fun.
- It's clean, except for some violence. No sexual references. Not much language. Just a few people getting their heads blown off and eyes stabbed. That's it. 9/10