Monday, October 12, 2009

Drillbit Taylor

I saw this movie for the third time today and realized I didn't write a review about it. Anyway, in a world that doesn't have many good comedies lately (except Hot Rod, Semi-Pro, and Anchorman), I rented this movie because it wasn't about Owen Wilson, it was about 3 kids who get bullied. I know Owen is a main character, but the kids make the film. The story is actually pretty fun and there are a lot of laughs in this movie. There really isn't much that would make it an Apatow movie other than the language, but I liked this movie so much that I had to rent it again. 8/10.

PS>I miss comedies
PSS>Couple quotes to remember:
"This fight is over. Abierto. Done."
"So why are these bullies beating you up?" "Well, because he's fat, he's a dork, and I'm awesome."

No comments:

Post a Comment