Thursday, October 1, 2009

I Heart Huckabees

Wow! What? This movie was everything and nothing. Meaning and nonmeaning. Interconnections and randomness. Going into this movie, I had no idea what it was about (I am generally thinking it is about philosophy, but it's more than that) so that helped when it impressed me that it was funny, deep, thought provoking, funny, spiritual, philosophical, and funny. This movie used so many big words that I shouldn't have been able to understand it, but I DID! Movies like this don't come around very often. Even the theories in the storytelling made sense and was told in a way that it was entertaining. For a unique, quirky movie about existentialism, I highly recommend it. It's as much fun as a ball to the face! 8/10

PS>This is easily my favorite performance of Mark Wahlberg

No comments:

Post a Comment